Do I need a particular computer or Web browser?
Common answer is no,you don’t.
However with a very old computer the speed of the website can be very slow,as the computer will not have enough memory or computing power to handle the load of the website.
As for the browser: Modern websites can be opened with any browser,they will adapt to it. One thing to note that using adblocker on websites what is made for shopping is not the best idea. You can block out banners and special promotions,which would be visible without and adblock. In other words,maybe you just lost out on a good deal.
Also we recommend lowering your adblock guard only on trusted websites.
Do I have to use a credit card?
No, only in case you need the item fast. If you would like to wire the amount to the company it is often possible. It takes more time as the wire needs to be cleared before they will start to complete your purchase.
Important to note that most of the time you need to make an international wire,which has additional costs. That will be charged to the buyer.
On the other hand if you are buying with a card,the seller is paying the fees to their payment gateway for handling the transaction.
With wire there is the issue also,when you mistype a number and the transaction will not go through or you will be sending the money to the wrong place.
At luxuryce.com we accept cards,wire transaction or crypto currencies.
What Kind of Store You Operate?
Luxuryce.com is selling authentic designer clothes and accessories on a big discount.
What are the signs that an online store is reliable?
Most online stores are looking for repeat customers and they do their best for the customer to come back and buy from them again.
We are in the same positions,but everyone can make mistakes,even big stores are having issues or bugs.
Here are some key points to watch for when shopping online:
- Professional or good looking layout,which separates the menu and the content.
- Search box or icon on every page.
- List of all the available categories.
- Good and detailed information about how to order, how is the shipping ,refunds etc.
- They need to have and address and some contact information.
- If they have a live chat or chatbox available it is even better.
- Their website should be SSL protected no matter what!
- If they have copyright notice somewhere on their website the year should match today’s year. If it is not matching,that means they don’t even bother to update the year. It could be that they forgot it, but in my opinion : leave the website.